my first ever post was a "book review" (more of a recommendation). I've been bloging for over four years!
Stats: My readers are from all over: mainly, from the US, but also from Europe and Canada. They visit my site through IE, Firefox and Chrome, in that order.
About Reviewing: I love reading, especially YA books. I'd love to review your book. If you want me to, here's what you should know:
- I read everything that's YA -and will only review YA; if you see an Adult book here, it's because I chose to read it.
- I won't review self-published books. Don't hate me because of this. I'm sure there are plenty of self-published books that are amazing, but I just don't want to read something that hasn't been through an Editor and a Publishing Home. I've had some pretty unpleasant experiences reading SP books.
- I'll only accept E-Books when I'm genuinely interested in the book. I'll only accept any book if I'm genuinely interested in reading it. If I'm not, I just won't waste my time on it.
- If you can't snail mail me a copy (remember I'm from Argentina!), but there's an Audiobook version of it, then, I'll gladly review the AB! I love Audiobooks just as much as I love Printed books. You could always email me a code to download the AB.
- It usually takes me a week or so to read a book, sometimes less if I'm really into it (I read The Ocean at the End of the Lane in a day!), and I normally post my review some time close to the release date.
- If I started reading a book, but felt it just wasn't for me, then I'll let you know that my review won't be published. I may pass the book on to someone else, who might enjoy it. I'll never sell the books I receive, I think that's wrong.
- I'm a member of Goodreads and Amazon, so I'll post my reviews there as well.
- I also have a mirror blog for TCM: a Book Blog in Spanish, where I post the same content I post here, only in Spanish. That blog has started a little while ago, but my reader count is steadily growing.
- I'm always honest in my reviews. If a book hasn't appealed to me much, I'll say so, but I'll never bash the book/author.
About Interviewing: I love doing Interviews, I have done several since I started blogging. To do so, I like having read some of the author's work prior to the interview, or, if the author site has a complete Bio section from where I can gather some info for the Interview, that's OK too. I just like having something to work with. Or, Guest Posts are fine by me too.
Contact Me: To contact me for more information, or to request a Review, just email me at email. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Remember, blogging is not my job, I do it for fun, but I also have a life!