Apr 20, 2012

Team Damon? Hell YES. [TVD s03e19]

**SPOILER ALERT: Don't read if you haven't read Dark Reunion or watched episode 19 of the TV show.**

OK, so I've been a TVD fan since reading the books a couple of years ago (look at my old review! LOL), and I've always loved Damon. Even when he was stalking Elena in his crow form (remember that? I wished they'd included it in the TV series! LJ gave drinking human blood a whole new meaning!).

He comes off as a tough bloke, but deep down, he just wants to be loved (queue *awww*). And the fact that he's played by Ian Sommerhalder in the small screen doesn't hurt either. 

My favourite parts would always be when he and Elena would be together in the books. His love for her is so different than Stefan's, so much more intense. He'd always be in the sidelines watching his brother be with the one he loves. 

Book Damon becomes absolutely adorable, even though he doesn't want it to show. And TV Damon is the same. Can you love a character so much? He makes me swoon every time I see him! 

TVD producers: THANK YOU! Thanks for this:

Those abs! They kill me! And his face, so cute! 
Then Elena looks at him with her big, alluring eyes...
...and of course he goes to her!

When Damon tries to take her hand... (I'm going to be a total fangirl now, I don't even care). OMG, SWOON. It made every butterfly in my tummy dance with happiness! But dumb Elena up and leaves.

Seriously? What is wrong with you, girl?!

But, oh oh! THE MOMENT WE'VE (OR AT LEAST ME) ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

That was a sexy scene! FINALLY!!! Damn you cockblock-Jeremy!!! 

(Oh, Jeremy finally comes back. I wonder if Steven had to be somewhere else, and that's why he was away?)

All in all, a great episode. Esther, Original Momma, comes back, and dies. Or does she? Tyler's back too. YAY! 

But I just can't take that kiss off my head!
Team Damon, everyone? YES.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI