Jan 6, 2012

In My Mailbox #8

I went to two of my local libraries today and got (all books are in Spanish, and I thought I'd show you what covers they've got, as some are not the same as their English counterparts):

Chica de Fuego (Firelight, Firelight, #1), by Sophie Jordan

This one's been in my TBR list since it came out, and I loved seeing it in my local library, so of course I bought it!

Dragons and romance, hell yeah!

Prueba de Fuego (The Scorch Trials, Maze Runner #2), by James Dashner

Loved The Maze Runner, and I'm hoping to love this one even more!


Dulce Fuego (Fire Study, Study #3), by Maria V. Snyder

The Insider Series made me love Maria's writing (can't wait for book 3!), and when I saw this one in a used bookstore, I actually squaled. Too bad I don't have neither Poison Study nor Magic Study, but now I'll definitely see if I can find them!

Cinco Cerditos (Five Little Pigs, Poirot #24), by Agatha Christie

I haven't read any Christie yet, so I thought this was a good time to start.
Also bought in the used bookstore.



Have you bought anything interesting this week?
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI