Dec 6, 2011

Happy book birthday Clockwork Prince, Deadly Little Voices, Ruthless and Surrender

Some awesome books are coming out today. Have you pre-ordered any of these, and are anxiously awaiting for it?

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2), by Cassandra Clare
HARDCOVER
I read Clockwork Angel last year, and I loved it! I've yet to read TMI, though.
And guys, YOU CAN HEAR THE 1ST CHAPTER READ BY ED WESTWICK ON GOODREADS!!! GO, GO, GO!


Deadly Little Voices (a TOUCH novel), by Laurie Faria Stolarz
HARDCOVER
I haven't read any of these yet. Should I?

Ruthless (Pretty Little Liars, #10), by Sara Shepard
HARDCOVER
I don't know if I'd like these, sometimes I think I would, other times I just find a book that I want to read more.

Surrender (Haunting Emma, #2), by Lee Nichols
PAPERBACK
Haven't read the first one either, but I hear it's good!
You can win a copy on Goodreads! US only, though.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI