Aug 15, 2011

Do you buy used books or books from different sellers on Amazon?

Click to enlarge.
Hey guys, I have a quick question for you.

I recently started buying books from Amazon: pre-ordered Lola and The Scorpio Races and I'm really happy about it, because it's the same as buying books here in my home country, the cost is practically the same. The only difference is that when I buy books on Amazon I have to wait to get them.

A few days ago I started thinking: "Would it be worth it to buy used books or books from other sellers on Amazon? They certainly are cheaper, but what are the guarantees?"

So, my question to you is: Have you ever bought used books or from a different seller on Amazon? Is it worth it? Is the books' quality good when you get them?

xo, Ella
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI