Jul 1, 2011

July is NetGalley Month! Are you in?

Emily at Red House Books has come up with a great idea for a feature. July is going to be NetGalley Month, for those of us who love NG.

The deal is to read as many NetGalley books as we can. I'm setting myself a goal of five NG books. If I read more, then great! The more, the better.

This month I'll be reading:
  1. The Near Witch, by Victoria Schwab
  2. Starcrossed, by Josephine Angelini
  3. The Goddess Test, by Amy Carter
  4. Populazzi, by Elise Allen
  5. and Outside In, by Maria V. Snyder.
If you want to participate, you can sign up here. At the end of the month, there'll be a giveaway, where two winners will receive a $15 gift card to The Book Depository.

I hereby declare July to be NetGalley Month in TCM.

xo,
Ella
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI