Jul 3, 2011

I just realised I haven't shown you guys my new tattoo...

...so here it is:
My right forearm lookin' all cool :P
Excuse the scabbiness of my arm. Here is was only a few days old.

Taken yesterday. My arm is now cured! Click to enlarge.

Story behind it: I'm a Harry Potter fan, always have been, always will be. So of course my first tattoo had to be HP-releated. I love Hermione, she's my favourite female character, so when thinking about what I was going to get, I started googling and this pic came up, and I just fell in love with it:

Love this tat. It must have really hurt!
So, I knew I had to get Hermione's wand tattooed. And then I had the idea to put my brothers in there too; since we all love HP, and I love all three of them (HP's world and my two little brothers) it made perfect sense to me.

I am in love with my forearm. We've been dating for the past two months, and I think I'm ready to make a serious commitment with it, you guys.

This is my first (of many) tattoos. I already know what I'm getting next, and have started saving for it. But I have to wait to get it done, to let the shock of this one wear off of my parents' minds! I'm aiming for a sleeved arm... maybe I'll get there with the years.

xo,
Recently-Tattooed-Ella
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI