Apr 15, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

Today's my birthday!!! YAY! I wanted to post this before the day ended.

And today's also some very cool people's birthday too :D

So, happy birthday to:

Authors Maria V. Snyder and Hayley Anne Perkins, Actresses Emma Watson and Emma Thompson, Inventor Leonardo Da Vinci, and Argentine footballer, Andrés D'Alessandro.

Great people were born on a day like today. And those who'll be born in the future on a 15th of April will be the greatest kids you'll meet. Trust me, I know.

Just a quick reminder: you should enter my international contest! I haven't made a lot of propaganda for it, but you should know about it. And tell others! Go here to enter.

That's it for today. Oh, I also started reading Eragon. I'm currently reading five books. So you should tell me which one of those I'm reading I should finish first. I'm thinking Inside Out, by Maria V. Snyder, since she shares her bday with me, which makes her instantly cool.

xo,
Ella
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI