Feb 25, 2011

Finding Hogwarts and LeakyCon 2011

Through this youtuber I found this:




Seven people traveled to the UK to find the magical castle that lights up our imagination. And they made a documentary about it. And it'll be featured in LeakyCon this year.




I long to go to an event like this one, where I'd be with hundreds of people who love the same things I do, and who wouldn't think I'm crazy for quoting Harry or any of the other characters at any given moment.

And I'd love to see Finding Hogwarts. It sounds like the most brilliant thing ever made, after the HP films.

Have you ever gone to LeakyCon, or are you going this year?
xo,
Ella

ps: Please excuse the lack of images, I seem to be having a problem with Photobucket, but I'm fixing it!

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI