May 26, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday #13, and a Winner!


Lily Sanderson has a secret, and it's not that she has a huge crush on gorgeous Brody, who makes her heart beat flipper-fast. Unrequited love is hard enough when you're a normal teenage girl, but when you're half human, half mermaid like Lily, there's no such thing as a simple crush.
Lily's mermaid identity is a secret that can't get out--she's a Thalassinian princess who's been living on land and going to Seaview High School, hoping to find where she truly belongs. Sure, life on land has its drawbacks, like her obnoxious biker-boy neighbor, Quince, but it has that one major perk: Brody. The problem is, mermaids aren't really casual daters--when they "bond," it's for life.

When Lily's attempt to win Brody's love leads to a tsunami-sized case of mistaken identity, she is in for a tidal wave of relationship drama, and she finds out, quick as a tailfin flick, that happily ever after never sails as smoothly as you planned.
I love me some mermaids! I'm not ashamed to admit that at age 18 I'm a huge fan of the Australian TV show, H2O, Just Add Water! Have you seen it some time?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for the winner of the Surf Contest:

The winner is...

jaz.parks!

Jaz, you've won a copy of Surf School and Surf Sisters!


Remember you still have time to enter my TCS Swag Giveaway!
It ends this Friday!
Look for the link on my left sidebar.


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

5 monkey thought (s):

Gaby G said...

Yes, I'm waiting for this one too!!

My WoW

Tales of Whimsy said...

LOVE the monkey.

I can't wait for this book.

Congrats winner :)

Alayne said...

Nice pick. My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jan von Harz said...

I am totally with you on this one. Cannot wait. Great choice.

Dani said...

OOH! THANKS! I won! i have answer your e-mail!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI