May 24, 2010

TCM's New Design, Take 2

Thanks to those of you who commented on my last layout change, specially to Jess :)

Now, this is the official new look of TCM. It still has a monkey, but it's got wider sidebars and main body, and it's cleaner than the last one.

I picked the background image because it reminded me of leaves.

I made a little button for you to put in your blogs; if you'd like to trade buttons with me, leave me a comment and I'll take your button and put it here, and you'll do the same for me :D Sounds good?

What do you guys think? Yay? Nay?

Here's a tip: the website/blog doesn't fit your screen? Then press "Ctrl" + "-" at the same time, and it will! Use this trick whenever the page is too big for your screen, this way you don't have to worry about Screen Resolution. Want to make it big like it was before? Press "Ctrl" + "+".

Comments much appreciated!

xoxo

(you can see my name on the post divider ;)

7 monkey thought (s):

Unknown said...

It looks great Ella! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

The leaf background looks cool :)

I added your button to my button scrolley thing on my blog's side-bar:

http://paranormal-obsession.blogspot.com

Nina said...

Great job! I like your new layout. It's fun and cute. :)

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

OH! I put your button in my "Awesome Blogs" widget. :)

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Ella! Mucho mejor! Love it! The post divider is genius with your name! :)

The only thing I noticed is that the header is quite massive. :( But overall it's beautiful.

Ella Preuss said...

Buen espaƱol, Jess!
Gracias :D

Taking your buttons now ladies ;)

Tanya said...

Ella! The new layout is awesome. Love the one-monkey look. ;) I looked back at Jess's comments, and you managed to take her advice, and make it look different enough while still keeping that "fun" look about it. Great job. Now I have to make a button for my blog just to trade buttons with you. :)

By the way, did you have that header image designed for you, or did you do that? I'm going to be starting another blog project, and I'm looking into graphic designers. So I'm just curious.

And I feel like such a dummy, but I did not know about that tip (*face slap*). I'll definitely be using that. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI