May 17, 2010

Stuff You Need To Watch: Writer's Blok, by Jackson Pearce

WOW Jackson, could you be more awesome?
Seriously, guys, you need to watch this if you haven't already.
It's hilarious!



Also, Jackson will be uploading a downloadable mp3 of this song later today on her website.


p.s.: I'm turning this into a feature: "Stuff You Need To..."
What do you guys think?

p.s. 2: Damn YouTube won't let me modify the code for the video to fit my layout. You can still watch it on YT, but it's only a couple of px you can't see here.
Still, leave me a comment about the feature!

p.s. 3: I'm back to using my LJ, which will have the same posts that I post here, but will be sort of my personal/writing blog as well. If you want to friend me there, go here.

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI