May 2, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

The Story Siren


I just decided to join this challenge, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, because many of the books I'm reading have just been released or they will be, and after reading the challenge's guidelines, I noticed that I, being an International blogger, can list books released years before too. Which is great because I don't have the same access to those books published in this year as most of you do.

So, here's my list for the challenge. I reserve the right to change it any time.

1. The Iron King, by Julie Kagawa (2010)
2. The Iron Daughter, by Julie Kagawa (2010)
3. Manifest, by Artist Arthur (2010)
4. Moonlight, by Rachel Hawthorne (2009)
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

I seriously hope I can finish this challenge!
Wish me luck!
Ella

1 monkey thought (s):

Shweta said...

Hey Ella can you include Clearing and Inside Out in Debut author Challenge . Don't they already have other books published before 2010? Just asking:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI