Mar 28, 2010

HOLY MOTHER! I TURN ONE TODAY!!!

TODAY is my first blogiversary and I just remembered!
LOL
I don't have anything prepared, which is why I'll do something for this coming week.
I'm still broke, so don't expect anything big.
If you're and author/publisher and would like to donate something, I would love you forever and ever.

9 monkey thought (s):

Jez said...

Happy birthday, blog!
¡feliz cumpleaños!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Happy blog birthday :)

Shweta said...

Happy Birthday to The Clock Monkey !

Emily said...

happy birthday to your blog! :)
Xoxo.

Bere said...

How exciting! Happy blog birthday! =D

Gaby G said...

Happy B-Day blog!

Trollololol said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Clockwork Monkey! =D

And I wanted to let you know that the book I won arrived in the mail today. Thank you, I'm so excited! :)

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Congrats chica!

Nina said...

A little too late, but happy bday! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI