Jan 23, 2010

In My Mailbox #3


the betrayal of natalie hargrove, by lauren kate (paperback).
thanks to Ivana for having hosted the GA in which i won this!
and thanks to lauren for having signed it!
can't wait to start reading this!


beautiful, by amy reed (hardcover).
i actually already posted about this book, but i thought it deserved to be in a proper IMM post.
thanks to the YA Highway for having hosted the GA in which i won this!

that's all for now.
what'd you guys get?

**IMM is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren, and inspired by Alea, of Pop Culture Junkie**

13 monkey thought (s):

Kathy Martin said...

Both of those covers look amazing. I hope that you enjoy the book by Lauren Kate.

Happy reading!

sarah darlington said...

Both these books look great. Happy Reading this week

Holly said...

I read Beautiful recently, I wasn't as in love with as many other bloggers seem to be, but I hope you enjoy it.

Check out what was in my mailbox this week :)

Nancy said...

You have some beautiful books this week. I adore their covers and hope that you enjoy them.

Anonymous said...

These looks really good.. I really want to read The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove!

http://trishasbookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-jan-24.html

the story siren said...

great books this week! hope you enjoy! happy reading!

Stephanie said...

These look like fun reads. Enjoy!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I'm really looking forward to read The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. Hope you enjoy your books!

Brooke Reviews said...

Oh, I got the Betrayal a couple weeks ago. :) I look forward to seeing what you think!

Eleni said...

Nice books! The betrayal of natalie hargrove was a pretty good read, enjoy!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

I've heard great things about both of those books and I hope you enjoy them too!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i really want to read the lauren kate book! Enjoy!

bclement412 said...

My best friend knows the model on the Beautiful cover!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI