Sep 2, 2009

September Zombies: The Forest of Hands and Teeth Comic Strip! (plus my nightmare)

(courtesy of Unshelved.com)

I loved this book! And finding this was amazing, thanks to vvb32 reads
for linking to it!

Wanna hear something funny?
I actually dreamt about this book last night.
And it wasn't pretty.
Tom Welling (Smallville) was Jed, and I was Mary.
(I had just finished watching the show)
We were running away from the Unconsecrated
(if you read the book, you remember what happens in the end, right?),
and it wasn't a pretty sight.
I woke up totally freaked out.
Yeah.
I'm not kidding.
It wasn't so funny after all.

What bad dreams have you had recently?

1 monkey thought (s):

D Swizzle said...

Lol that's funny

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI