Aug 22, 2009

On Author Interviews

I'm sending e-mails right now to several different authors, trying to get them to answer me a few questions to post up here.

Have you ever done this before? If you have, does is take long for the author to get back to you?
I know I won't get an answer right away, authors are busy people, but who do you think could answer my e-mails?

I'll keep my fingers crossed!
I have some interesting questions for some of them. Hopefully I will at least have one of them answering me.

Cross your fingers for me, and you might look forward to some very cool new features!

Thanks,

4 monkey thought (s):

Peter said...

Usually it takes a week at the most. I once had an author that replied about an hour after. They are very busy people.

chocowafer said...

I'm also thinking of doing that. But I'm a bit shy and my blog's kinda new so I'm not sure if they'll accept. :)

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Hey, Ella! Most authors I know are excited to do interviews. I can only speak for myself, but I try to respond in 1 - 2 days. Anyway, I'm glad I'll be doing an interview on your blog! Thanks for asking me :)

Becca

HODGEPODGESPV said...

i did with circle of souls because i was so impressed with the book and had questions that i really wanted answers too. he was so nice and answer quite quickly. i think if i was that excited about another book and had real questions i wanted answered, i would do it again. but i don't think i could do it just to be doing it. but whatever you do, i think your passion for the book and your desire for the interview would make the author more inclined to do yours over someone elses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI