Jul 17, 2009

Monkey Buys Books

This week I bought:

Crónicas Vampíricas: Despertar, by L. J. Smith
(
Vampire Diaries: The Awakening)
Published in Spain last year, and here in Arg, this year!
See what I mean when I say it takes a
while for some books to get here?
It took this book more than a decade to be released in Arg!
Now that is unfair!
I just finished this book, so the review'll be up in a week, when I come back from my vaca!


Los Días Del Venado - La Saga De Los Confines I, by Liliana Bodoc
(in English it's something like
The Days of the Deer- The Confines Saga I)
I've been told that this trilogy is beautiful, magical and mysterious, and I had to read it.
This is the First in the Saga, and I'm reading it for the
First in a Series Challenge.
I know this book is published in several languages, maybe you could find it in a book store near you.
It's about the Discovery of America, and how the natives of the South faced the Conquerors with their magic.
(YA Book)
Can't wait to read it!


Noches de Tormenta, by Nicholas Sparks
(
Nights in Rodanthe)
I think the cover is so cute, don't you?

xo,

1 monkey thought (s):

Tales of Whimsy said...

That's a much better name for the book/movie.
Have you seen it yet?
I feel in LOVE with that house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI