May 11, 2009

Teenage Love Affair

He said "I'll be here Tomorrow." He said "I'm With You." I think in his mind we're Just Friends.
Do you know
How Does it Feel to Wake Up Alone? I wish you could Feel This. You Had Me feeling Butterflies, but now I've realized that Love is a Losing Game. The Thing About Love, is that seldom it is returned. You feel you've found your True Love, and it's a Good Day when that happens. No One can bring you down when he tells you you're Irreplaceable. But it turns out he was just a Beautiful Liar. And now your Lifeline's been cut, 'cause you've left him hundreds of messages saying Call Me When You Get This, and he never did. But Seasons Change, and The Sun Will Shine Again. It's not The End Of The World. Before it was "Me & Mr. Jones", now it's just "Valerie".
Tears Dry on Their Own, and now I can Breathe again. Now I know what they mean when they say "Be Yourself", that means I'm Complicated, Anything But Ordinary, and there are Things I'll Never Say. But I like me, and you should Love Me For Me.
That boy who stole my
Innocence and made me feel Unwanted, was nothing but Trouble.

Today's
Saturday and I Feel Fine, 'cause I've learned to Be Without You.
I'm not
Looking For Love right now, the Butterflies and Hurricanes have come and gone. The Ghost of You has faded. I Don't Look Back In Anger, be sure of that. Sunday Morning. Here We Go Again. I Hate this & I'll Love You, I know it. But you are So Beautiful. You told me "I think I've found Somebody to Love". But I'm thinking, "he's Here Today, Gone Tomorrow!". You say "Baby, I Love You". "But I Don't Feel Like Dancing", I tease him. "Doesn't matter" he says, "just Give Me Heart, I will give you Wreckless Love".


This has been a Monday Mission. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write a post filled with Song Titles. To do so, Click here to go to Painted Maypole's blog.

xo,

3 monkey thought (s):

painted maypole said...

ah... teenage love angst is how I started writing things in song titles. I may have to dig some out of the attic and post. ;) Thanks for playing along! :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Very creative!

kayerj said...

well done! I loved it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI