May 15, 2009

100 Random Things to Know About Me (part 1)

(Taken from MM's blog/Copiado del blog de MM)

I'm just gonna post 15 items now, cause it can get boring reading 100...

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?/UNA DE TUS CICATRICES, CÓMO TE LA HICISTE?
I have a scar on my ankle, cause when I was little my mum drove me on her bike and one day my left foot got stuck in the spokes. You could see the tendons and everything!/Tengo una en mi pie izquierdo, porque cuando era chica mi mamá me lleveba en su bici, y un dia metí el pie en los rayos de la bici. Se me veían los tendones y todo!

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?/QUÉ HAY EN LAS PAREDES DE TU CUARTO?
A purple butterfly, which I made 3 years ago at school; photos on my door and closet doors, and stuff hanging from the roof./Una mariposa violeta, que hice hace tres años en las esc; fotos en mi puerta y en las puertas de mi armario, y cosas que cuelgan del techo.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?/RONCÁS, APRETÁS LOS DIENTES, O HABLÁS DORMIDA/O?
I snore and talk a lot, that's how my mum finds out about things I don't want to tell her!/Ronco y hablo mucho dormida, asi mi mamá se ha enterado de cosas que no le tenía que contar!

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?/QUÉ TIPO DE MÚSICA ESCUCHÁS?
I listen to a bit of every type of music, I don't really have a favourite type, but I'm into rock, in all its categories, minus heavy rock. I love finding new music, and I don't know where I would be without my mp4. I take my music everywhere!/Escucho un poco de cada tipo de música, no tengo un estilo favorito, pero me gusta mucho el rock, excepto por el heavy. Amo encontrar nueva música, y no se qué haría sin mi mp4. Llevo mi música a todos lados!

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?/SABÉS A QUÉ HORA NACISTE?
10: 45 am.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?/QUÉ QUERÉS MÁS QUE CUALQUIER OTRA COSA EN ESTE MOMENTO?
I want to find something new to write about, and go to sleep without having to worry about going to school in the morning.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?/QUÉ EXTRAÑÁS?
nothing right now, but we'll see next year when I finally move to go to uni/por ahora nada, pero ya veremos el año que viene cuando me tenga que mudar por la uni

8. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING YOUR NOSE PIERCED?/ALGUNA VEZ PENSASTE EN PERFORARTE LA NARIZ?
NO

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?/CUÁNTO MEDIS?
1m 54 cm

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?/SOS CLAUSTROFÓBICA?
no, I don't think so/no, creo que no

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?/TE ASUSTÁS EN LA OSCURIDAD?
sometimes, especially after having seen a horror film/ a veces, más después de haber visto un pelicula de terror

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?/LA ÚLTIMA PERSONA QUE TE HIZO LLORAR?
I can't remember, haven't cried in a while/no sé, hace un tiempo que no lloro

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?/CUÁL ES TU MAYOR MIEDO?
dying/morir

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?/QUÉ COLOR DE OJOS/PELO TE GUSTA EN ALGUIEN DEL SEXO OPUESTO?
dark hair, light eyes/pelo moreno, ojos claros

15. WHAT DOES YOUR HAIR LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW?/CÓMO ESTÁ TU PELO AHORA?
messy/desordenado

I'll post the rest later,
xo,

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI