Apr 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Nick! / Feliz Cumple Nick!


First of, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!
To those of you who don't know who n.gray is, he's a great writer, and a part of Southern Gothic Productions. 27 years ago this wonderful man was born, and today, he lives to charm us all with his awesome art! I can't wait to watch Pedestrian!
I send you all my love from a little town in Argentina. And also, I wanted to let Hilarie know that I've also hired people to watch over him, so they'll help your militia. They are... The Power Rangers! Hahaha, I loved them when I was little, so I asked them to help me out, and luckily, they've said yes. So if you see anyone dressed as the Blue or Red Ranger, know that I've sent them.
Haha, have a good day!
Great things are coming your way!

xoxo,
Ella

*********

Primero que nada, FELIZ CUMPLE NICK!
Para aquellos que no saben quién n.gray es, les cuento que es un gran escritor, y parte del equipo de Southern Gothic Productions. Hace 27 años este maravilloso hombre nació, y hoy vive para deleitarnos con su magnifico arte! No puedo esperar a ver Pedestrian!
Te mando todo mi cariño desde una pequeña ciudad en Argentina. Y también quería decirle a Hilarie que yo también contraté gente para cuidarlo, ellos van a ayudar a tu milicia. Ellos son... los Power Rangers! Jajaja, me encantaban cuando era chica, asi que les pedí que me ayuden, y por suerte, dijeron que si. Asi que si ven a alguien vestido de Power Azul o Rojo, sepan que yo los mandé.
Jaja, que tengas un gran dia!
Cosas buenas vienen en tu camino!

Saludos,
Ella

0 monkey thought (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog design and content by Ella Press, using elements by EMI